|وظائف ادارة ومحاسبة وظائف المحاسبين ومدققي الحسابات والادارة والاقتصاد والمالية|
|07-25-2012, 01:52 PM||#1|
تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2009
الدولة: شمال غزة
المشاركات: 437معدل تقييم المستوى: 6
وظيفة شاغرة/الاغاثة الاسلامية-غزة
المزيد من التفاصيل: الإغاثة الإسلامية - مدير منطقة (37)
آخر موعد لتقديم الطلبات : الخميس 30/8/2012
Job Vacancy: Country Director – Palestine (Deadline Thursday, 30 August 2012)
Islamic Relief is a humanitarian INGO (www.irpal.ps) operating in Palestine in the fields of emergency relief and long-term development. Islamic Relief announces the following vacancy for its office in Palestine.
Title: Country Director – Palestine
Location: Gaza Strip or West Bank
Contract: One year fixed term (renewable)
Islamic Relief Palestine is currently recruiting for a Country Director, who will assume overall responsibility for managing IR’s interventions in Gaza Strip and West Bank. These include the management and development, representation, leading and managing a team and control of financial and other resources. The Country Director will strengthen the organisation’s position, performance and reputation through outlining resources requirements of the programme, and periodically assessing its appropriateness to meet short and long-term programme needs, also coordinating IR’s participation at national networks, events, conferences and other relevant public forums.
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
- University degree in international development, public policy, management or any other relevant discipline
- At least ten years previous experience working as a Country Director within an INGO
- Experience of working in developing countries in rehabilitation, development or emergency contexts
- Solid knowledge and experience of fundraising from and dealing with EC, ECHO, UN, IDB and DFID
- In depth knowledge of overseas management experience with an International NGO is essential as a substantial part of the post involves Community Development, Social Protection, Rehabilitation and Urban Poverty
How to apply:
1- Interested applicants may get Job Application Form from this link: http://www.irpal.ps/app.doc
2- Applications must be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, 30 August 2012.
Important notes to applicants
- CVs are not accepted as an application but can be attached with the application.
- Only candidates possessing relevant experience will be short listed.
- Subject of email should be the position title. Electronic applications returned to an email address other than the one above will not be considered.
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|